Thursday, February 13, 2014

NeriumAD - A Beautiful Product

Pin It
Many of you know me as "Angela the Close to My Heart Consultant," but I need to share a little secret with you. (Yes, for all 164 followers! Hee hee hee) I've actually been frustrated with my skin for most of my life and could never find a product that I liked. It was even worst in recent years when I struggled to find a skin care product that could a) handle acne b) prevent wrinkles and c) it didn't cost an arm and a leg!

A friend of mine introduced me to NeriumAD and I LOOVE it! It is an accidental discovery  that reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, enlarged pores, uneven texture, and aging skin. I have also personally seen a change in acne, age spots, scaring, stretch marks, and other skin problems! I was also SO impressed with the compensation program that I also became a Brand Partner. (Unmatched in the industry). I get my product and testers FREE and I don't have to carry inventory or haul products around town! I was NOT looking for another company and have a very busy schedule between a part time job, my CTMH business, a husband that is almost never home, and two small children. My "why" was originally to earn extra money for my family, but that actually changed recently. My "why" is now to help improve the lives of others. It really isn't about a new face cream though. I get tears in my eyes when I get calls from friends that tell me how they now have more confidence because their scaring, age spots, and acne are going away. It's called the Nerium Ripple! 30% off the profit also goes toward cancer, MS, and ALS research. Last year (it's first year on the market) it made 100 million, so that means 30 million dollars was given toward research to help find a cure!

Nerium is so sure you will also love this product that they provide a 30 day money back guarantee! If you would like to place an order, you can go to my website at www.angelatutton.nerium.com or PLEASE feel free to leave a comment or send me an email if you have any questions. Here is a short video about the company:
 
You can also check out my Facebook Page to view some REAL before and after pictures. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Blessings,

Angela
Pin It

No comments: