Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Nerium - Last Run Club

Pin It

Hi friends! I'm sorry I haven't checked in with you recently, but we are so excited about what is going on with our company! We just launched in Canada, so definitely let me know if you live there and might be able to share some information with friends. I have a couple of other opportunities going on right now as well:
  1. You can try a bottle of Nerium FREE! I'll pop it in the mail and I just ask that you share a before and after photo with me privately. That's all! You don't have to buy anything at all - Just try it! I was skeptical of it myself, so I understand that people need to try it first!
  2. We are growing very quickly, but we do have time to mentor 5 people in the business right now. Let me know if you are interested in learning more. We have a YEP program for young people ages 18-24 and a very easy system to help you earn extra money or even take it full time. There are over 7,000 people that have earned their Lexus car bonus so far!
Here are a few thoughts from our CEO, the amazing Jeff Olson:

http://AngelaTutton1.nowsender.com/e/vd?7KYYM9
Pin It

No comments: