Thursday, March 11, 2010

March Workshop

Pin It
This is one of my new favorite cards that uses the March Stamp of the Month: A Little Everything, plus the new Blooms and Top Coats! This great stamp set contains 26 stamps that you can use for so many occasions! We will make this card, among 4 others, at my workshop this Saturday, March 13th and I hope you can join us!


We will also use the amazing You Rock Workshops on the Go packet which is unbelievably versatile - from celebration to even a soft feminine theme!

When: Sat., March 13th from 10 am - 12:30 pm

Place: My Home in Fircrest, WA

Cost: $5 supply fee with any order of $20+ or a $20 workshop fee

RSVP: Please let me known before Friday if you would like to attend so I have enough time to prepare your supplies. Class is limited to 12 attendees, so don't miss out!

Bring: Scissors and adhesive

For more ideas using the March Stamp of the Month, check out the Blog Hop below!
Pin It

No comments: