Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oct SOTM: Share the Magic

Pin It

This is the cutest little tree!  I added a little bling to this 4"x4" card and voila!

Recipe
Oct Stamp of the Month: Share the Magic
Cherry-O Level 2 Paper Packet
Colonial White Grosgrain Ribbon
Sweet Leaf Marker
Sweet Leaf Ink Pad
Chocolate Ink Pad
Blending Pen
Bonding Memories Glue Pen
Prisma Glitter
Sparkles
Cranberry Brads
Twinkle Brads

All products are Close to My Heat and can be ordered on my website.  If you are looking for more ideas using the Stamp of the Month you can join the blog hop here.
Pin It

2 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Very nice card. Really like how you added the sparkle to the snowflakes in the background.

Angela said...

Thanks Sheila! I was out of the tiny sparkles, so I just added a little dot from the glue pen and some Prisma Glitter to the snowflakes. It's amazing how it adds so much to the card and balances the focus that is on the tree.