Here is one of the cards we made at my workshop last Saturday. It could be a Valentine card, but it certainly can be for any occasion. I hope you will be able to join me at my next workshop on March 12th at 10:00 am. More information will be posted soon.
G1017 Sweetheart Workshop Kit (papers and stamps)
Z2105 Black Ink Pad
Z2166 Tulip Ink Pad
Z2193 Cotton Candy Ink Pad
X5760 Cotton Candy Cardstock
Z2163 White Daisy Ink Pad (Pigment based)
Z1151 3-D Foam Tape
Z1392 2" Scallop Punch NEW!
White Daisy Ribbon (from Ribbon Round)
All can be ordered on my website.
- The butterfly uses the stamp rolling technique where the butterfly stamp is inked with the Cotton Candy stamp pad and then the edges are rolled in Tulip ink, then stamped onto white cardstock.
- The 2" Scallop punch was used to punch out a circle of black cardstock and every other scallop was punched with a 1/16" hole punch (or you could use your Piercing Tool)
- The outer edge of the card and the black scallop circle was inked with White Daisy ink by just scraping the pad directly on the paper
- The movement stamps were stamped with black ink after the ribbon was already added to the card. That way I didn't have to worry about the ink smearing while I attached the ribbon. It takes a few minutes to dry.
- I used the bone folder to curve the wings of the butterfly