Wednesday, May 4, 2011

National Scrapbooking Month Special!

Pin It
I am so excited to announce this terrific special! 

New Consultants:  Celebrate with me in May by getting 50% off the new Consultant Kit AND get this exclusive You & Me scrapbooking kit FREE!  I would love for you to join my wonderful team of caring and fun consultants.  Whether you are interested in cards, traditional scrapbooking, or online scrapbooking, Close to My Heart has something for everyone!  Click HERE for more information.

Customers:  Just place a minimum order of $50 in Close To My Heart products and you can get the exclusive You & Me scrapbooking kit for the discount price of just $15!—that’s more than half off the retail value! You can also purchase the kit at full retail for $34.95 with no minimum purchase required. Order at my upcoming gatherings and workshops or on my website.  Just add it to your shopping cart and the discount will be taken off when you check out.

You & Me Scrapbook/Card Kit Details:   With this wonderful kit, you can make two fully embellished two-page layouts using the included instructions, papers, D-size stamp set, and accessories. The You & Me scrapbooking kit includes:

1 – My Acrylix® You & Me Stamp Set
1 – 12” × 12” Colonial White Cardstock
6 – 12” × 12” B&T Duos® Papers
1 – 6” × 9” You & Me Irresistibles™ Chipboard Die-Cut Sheet
1 Yard – Chocolate Stripe Ribbon
1 Package – Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems
1 – Instruction Guide

Offer valid May 1–31, 2011 only.
Pin It

No comments: