Monday, September 19, 2011

Busy September!

Pin It
Whew!  It has been a busy September!  Between the kids starting school, the teacher's strike, soccer, and my sister's wedding, things have been crazy!  Here are a few photos that were taken in the three days. The teacher's strike has allowed us to do a few extra fun things.
Getting nails done with Grandma before the wedding.



Matches her shirt!

Pretty starburst embellishment!


My beautiful sister on her wedding day! Yes, my camera needs to be fixed so my daughter took this from my phone.

Pretty flower girl!

My wonderful cousin Lauren invited us up to Carnation, WA to ride her horse. My daughter was in heaven!

Being fitted for a helmet

Sit up straight and smile!

She was doing an obstacle course by the end

We stopped at Snoqualmie Falls on our way home from horseback riding.

Pin It

No comments: