Monday, November 7, 2011

HUGE CLEARANCE SALE! - NEWLY LISTED!

Pin It I'm cleaning out my craft room and I several CTMH Acrylic stamp sets for sale!  I am just going to keep it simple and ask for $6 each OR buy 3 and just pay $15!  That could be 6 stamp sets for $30 or 12 stamp sets for $60.  That is SUCH a great deal! The retail value on these is mostly $22 each!  Just email me with the name of the stamp set (shown at the top/right of the set).  If it's hard to see the name, just click on the picture and it should enlarge in a new window.  If you would like me to ship the stamps to you then let me know how many you are interested in and I can give you an estimate.  Payment can be made by Cash or Check if local or using Paypal if out of town.  I will try to keep the list up to date, so what you see should be available.  Here we go!







































Pin It

No comments: