Wednesday, March 28, 2012

April "What a Guy" Workshop!

Pin It
Do you ever need a card for a boy or man in your life?  (Or are they one in the same!?)  This is the perfect workshop to stock up on more masculine cards!  Of course, I love to throw in a twist and show you how to turn "masculine" papers into something beautiful as well. 

Featured Products: Superhero and Cruisin Workshop on the Go Kits and the April Stamp of the Month (see below)

What: Make 5 cards!

Date: Saturday, April 14th

Time: 9:45 - 11:45 (gotta try to make my son's soccer game too!)

Place: My Stamping Studio, Fircrest, WA (email me for my address after you RSVP for security please)

RSVP: Just send me a quick email to make sure there is still room. (There are two seats left as of Thursday night.)

Cost: $5 Supply Fee with any order of $20 or more (or a $25 Workshop Fee)



Pin It

No comments: