Tuesday, March 26, 2013

April Special - 4 Free Stamp Sets to New Consultants!

Pin It
I am so excited to share this fantastic Consultant Special with all of you! If you sign up as a Close to My Heart Consultant with me in April then you will get these 4 Stamp of the Months for FREE!!


 

A Little About Me: I've been a Close to My Heart Consultant for 16 years and I have LOVED just about every minute of it. I originally signed up as a consultant when I was finishing college AND had a full time job. Well a husband and two children later, I can say that I've been through just about every lifestyle scenario possible. I understand what it is like to have a newborn and a three year old and try to put together a workshop. Yes, it can be done! In fact, it gave me something for myself. I wasn't just the ragged mom with two kids, but Close to My Heart gave me a reason to get cleaned up and hang out with adults for a while. The bonus was that I actually made money too! When I originally signed up I just wanted to make enough to pay for my hobby. That is a great reason, right!? Well pretty soon I was also able to pay for groceries, help with trips, etc! That is the exciting part of a business like this - you can put as much or little time into it as you'd like and make as much or little as you want. I love this business and LOVE to share this blessing with others.

What I Offer to My Team:
  • Training - I will meet with you (in person or online/phone) to make sure you are fully trained on the creative and business aspects of the business. CTMH makes it SO easy and provides a step-by-step program to make sure you are quickly ready for your workshops or gatherings 
  • Monthly Support - My team and I meet every 2nd Monday of the month to go over new specials and business tips, participate in a fun artwork swaps, and make an exciting project. The meeting is geared mostly around the projects and fun! 
  • Newsletters -  I gather all of the information I shared at the team meeting and put it in a newsletter. Instructions to the projects, photos, business information, etc are available to downline that aren't able to attend the meetings or might live too far away.
  • Communication - I am available via text, email, or phone call almost all the time. (Love my smartphone!) If you have a question or need to talk then I will get back to you very quickly. 
Consultant Kit:
Can you believe back when I signed up the kit cost about $380? Well now it's only $49!! ($155 retail value!) PLUS you get the 4 stamp sets free in April! Holy cow! If you love stamping and/or scrapbooking then this is the TIME to sign up! For more information about the kit or to sign up as a consultant then go to my website here. (4 Free sets will be available beginning April 1st.)

Please feel free to email me or leave a message in the comments. I would love to meet with you on the phone or in person if you would like as well!
Pin It

No comments: