Thursday, April 25, 2013

It's ANOTHER Birthday Celebration!

Pin It
It's my daughter's birthday, so I'm extending this offer for one last day! We are about $60 away from being able to draw a Mystery Hostess too! If you place an order today then I will send YOU a blank handmade birthday card* in the mail to send to anyone of your choice! Plus, you will be entered to win ALL of the hostess credit if the orders reach $150 or more! Get bonus entries if you share my Facebook group "Close to My Heart in the Northwest" on your FB wall and subscribe to this blog! Simply comment below for each entry. I look forward to finding out who will win a minimum of $25-$100 in free products!  

To order, click on "Angela's Birthday Celebration" on the bottom/right of my homepage: www.tuttonstreasures.ctmh.com. The order will be shipped directly to you, so remote customers are welcome to participate as well! Feel free to email me your order if you aren't comfortable ordering online. I'm happy to help! Thank you for helping me celebrate!


*Cards will vary, but they will all be beautiful and high quality!
Pin It

No comments: