After 17 years of being a Close to My Heart consultant, the time has come for me to make a change. I LOVE Close to My Heart and will always love their products, but a few other opportunities have come up and I need to shift my time over to them. If you are interested, here are my new passions:
1) Photography - A few of you may know that I love photography and it really fulfills the creative side of me. There is SO much to learn and every location and lighting is different. The excitement that people show when I present their photos to them is so fun!
2) Nerium International - Last year a friend of mine came to me and asked me to try a bottle of an anti-aging cream called NeriumAD. I was very happy (so I thought) with the products that I used, but I thought that was as good as it could get. I decided to be a supportive friend and just give it a try for 5 days. What could it hurt, right?! Well my redness, dark spots, acne, scars, and large pores quickly faded away! I didn't know a product could do that! After looking carefully into the company, I saw the earning potential and how easy the system is to duplicate. It is the fastest growing company in the WORLD prior to global expansion (which will happen this April 2014)! I wanted to be apart of the first movers advantage and decided to join last April and I have never been happier! If you have any questions then please let me know. I love sharing about the company and the product! Here are a just few of the highlights that peeked my interest:
- It was an accidental discovery when they were testing the Nerium Oleander plant (different from Yellow Oleander) as a cure for cancer.
- The 3rd party trials PROVE that there is an AVERAGE of 30% improvement in the skin. Most companies are thrilled to show a 2-6% improvement.
- 30% of the sale goes to the Biotech company to continue to help find a cure for major diseases such as cancer, MS, ALS, AIDS, etc.
- The product WORKS! Just take a before and after photo yourself and you can see the difference!
- In its first year on the market, Nerium sold over $100 million dollars with just ONE product, the Night Cream!!
- The second year it sold over $300 million and introduced the Day Cream half way through the year!
- They have surpassed Nike as the leading donor to Big Brothers and Big Sisters and many of the Brand Partners are also "Bigs." This company cares!
- The Founder is Jeff Olson, the key note speaker at Fortune 500 symposiums for many years and author of the Slight Edge. This guy knows his stuff and he truly wants to make a better life for everyone. He recently helped create the Live Happy magazine that is on the store shelves at Barnes & Noble, Hudson News, etc. He is a pioneer in the current Happiness movement along with Shawn Acher.
- The mission of Nerium International is Make People Better. The personal development that is available FREE to us as well as the compensation program is upmatched!
- Brand Partners can get their sample bottles FREE. That sure makes it easy to pass it around to people I know! We also don't purchase any inventory. Customers order straight from the website.
- I don't have to carry a large tote of products to "parties."
- Everyone has skin! That sure makes it easy to share it with EVERYONE. This company is about 40% men. That's a CLUE! Even my husband joined as a partner after using it and saw my income. His before and after pictures are amazing and his razor burn and eczema are gone!