Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Pin It
Here are the two Valentine's Day cards that I made for my kiddos. The first one is for my little girl and it uses the Unforgettable Papers with the Childhood Portrait stamp set.  Hopefully you can see that I added some Prisma Glitter with the Glue Pen to the heart too.  It's amazing what a little glitter can do to a card!
Here is the card I made for my son.  He liked this airplane stamp so much that he used them for his own Valentines, so I knew he would like this card.  I used the Playin' Hard and So Lucky stamp sets with Red Barn cardstock and inks, plus an old sheet of Gray Wool Background Paper.  I was in a little bit of a hurry, but I think it turned out pretty nice for an 8 year old.  :o)
Pin It

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Great cards!! I really like the jet plane with the heart exhaust....very creative!

Angela said...

Thank you Barbara! I had to point that out to my son. :o)