Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hearts for Haiti Textured Cardstock Example

Pin It
I am so excited about the Hearts for Haiti campaign this month!  Here is a card that I made using textured cardstock and one of my most used stamp sets, Soul Mates.  I used Crystal Blue textured cardstock, Chocolate cardstock, Buttercup cardstock, and coordinating ink pads.  I stamped the heart with chocolate ink onto white cardstock and cut it out.  Then I sponged it with Crystal Blue and Buttercup ink and used foam tape to pop it out from the card.  One thing I LOVE about Close to My Heart's textured cardstock is that is has a white core so when you use the sanding block, it really gives it a wonderful distressed look as you can see from the sample.  Let me know if you have any questions! 


Pin It

1 comment:

Stampin Lucy said...

This is BEATUITUL!! The color combo is so relaxing, I just love the texture!!