Friday, January 13, 2012

January Stamp of the Month: Little Reminder

Pin It
The January Stamp of the Month can be used for just about any occasion!  The numbers and calendar in this set are perfect for anniversaries, birthdays, new babies, etc!  Here is a baby card I made using the little numbered circle as a background stamp on the butterfly I cut from my Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.  I got the butterfly idea from a fellow CTMH consultant, Krista Hershberger.  Isn't it adorable!?  I also cut the cute scalloped card using the Cricut cartridge.  We will make this at my workshop on January 21st if you are interested in making one as well.  RSVP if you live in the area, or place an order of $20 or more and I will send you the supplies for $5!*

Supplies:

Order today!

*Shipping charges may apply
Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat card. I really like your color choices. :-)

Angela said...

Thank you Brenda! I just used the paper from the Typeset Paper Packet, so Close to My Heart did the work for me! :)