Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Floating Sentiment Card Using CTMH Pemberley Workshop on the Go Stamp Set and Papers

Pin It
Last week was the busiest week of the year for our family.  We have 3 birthdays in our immediate family, plus my nephew's birthday all within one week.  Then on top of that we have baseball practices and games, doctor's appointments, our puppy was spayed, etc etc.  Whew! Now it's time to get back in my craft room and make some Thank You cards!  I commissioned the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge to do most of the work for me.  It cut out the cards, background paper, and center tag.  I used the beautiful papers and stamp set from the Pemberley Workshop on the Go Kit and I just couldn't go wrong.

The Floating Sentiment card is so much fun and easy.  I used a 1/8" hole punch to notch a tiny bit out of the sides of the cards so the Waxy Flax would stay in the center.  I threaded the Waxy Flax through the holes in the center tag and just tied it in back.  Here are a few different views:



Recipe
Pemberley Workshops on the Go Kit
Bamboo Waxy Flax
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
Indian Corn Blue and Outdoor Denim Ink Pads

All supplies can be ordered on my website or you can come to my workshop on Saturday, May 19th and make one for yourself!

Pin It

No comments: