Saturday, May 19, 2012

Welcome Banner

Pin It
We made these Welcome banners at my last team meeting.  The ingredients and instructions are below. Let me know if you have any tips as well!
  • My Creations Banner
  • Lucy WOTG Paper Packet (or use your favorite instead!)
  • Sponge
  • Stamp set from Lucy WOTG
  • Gray Wool Ink Pad
  • Creme Brulee Ink Pad
  • 3x3 Block
  • Foam Tape
  • Liquid Glass
  • Tombow Adhesive
  • 1/8" and 1/4" hole punches
  • Piercing Tool
  • Accents such as coordinating buttons, ribbons, sparkles, paper flowers and butterflies, waxy flax, brads

Tips:
  • (Cut 7) 1 1/2" x 12" Pink cardstock from Lucy pack scored every 1/4" and accordion folded to make yo yo's. I also used a 1/8" hole punch and punched holes down one side every 1/2" to make the paper resemble lace.
  • B&T Papers for Banner - Cut 7 banner covers using the cut on page 49 in Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge Book. I cut my banners at 6 3/4" and they fit perfectly on the banner chipboards.  
  • Top Borders - I used the Cricut cut that is a scalloped border with holes in the scallops found on page 64 in the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge Book (use the Font button) Cut 7 in Colonial White if possible
  • I used 3" letters from the Cricut cartridge to spell "Welcome" in Colonial white
  • I stamped the letters with the flowers from the Lucy Workshop on the Go stamp set. The outline of the flower is stamped in 2nd generation Gray Wool and the petals are stamped in 2nd generation Creme Brulee
Let me know if you have any questions! All products can be purchased on my website.
Pin It

No comments: