Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fantastic Summer June Workshop

Pin It
It may be raining outside, but it's time to get in the mood for summer at my June Workshop! From quick cards to new fancy folds, I hope you will join us!  I know several of you have been looking forward to the Stamp of the Month, "Life is Tweet," so we will feature it as well.  The June Special is Buy 2 My Acrylic Stamp Sets and Get 1 Free too!
Featured Products: 
Footloose Workshop on the Go papers and stamps
Quick Cards: Shell Stamp
Perfect Day Stamp Set
Under the Sea Stamp Set
Seaside Wooden Shapes
June Stamp of the Month, "Life is Tweet" (see below)

What: Make 5 cards!
Date: Saturday, June 16th
Time: 10:00 - 12:00
Place: My Stamping Studio, Fircrest, WA (email me for my address after you RSVP for security please)
RSVP: Just send me a quick email at stampnang@aol.com before June 14th so I can prepare your supplies
Cost: $5 Supply Fee with any order of $20 or more (or a $25 Workshop Fee)


Pin It

No comments: