Anytime I can find a quick and cute way to package chocolate then I can't wait to try it. One of my downline, Dee Blackburn, made a similar chocolate purse for our team swap and I had to copy it. I'm not sure if I made the folds exactly like hers, but it is close anyway. (I didn't want to take her purse completely apart!) She put a cute flower on hers, but I wanted to tie the Whooo's Your Valentine January Special into it so I came up with the following:
You can fit TWO Ghiradelli Chocolates into this little ditty. Here are the directions:
1) First start with a piece of 3" x 12" cardstock and score it every 3 inches at 3", 6", and 9".
2) Fold it like a "W" like this:
3) On the center fold, cut about 1/2" on each side like so:
4) Take a 1/2" x 7" piece of coordinating cardstock for the handle and slide the ends into the cuts you just created and secure with adhesive.
5) Now just place a brad through the center/top to secure the whole thing together. You can decorate the front and slide two pieces of chocolate into the little pockets. Let me know if you have any questions!