Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Chocolate Purse Favor, Gift, or Valentine!

Pin It
Anytime I can find a quick and cute way to package chocolate then I can't wait to try it. One of my downline, Dee Blackburn, made a similar chocolate purse for our team swap and I had to copy it. I'm not sure if I made the folds exactly like hers, but it is close anyway. (I didn't want to take her purse completely apart!) She put a cute flower on hers, but I wanted to tie the Whooo's Your Valentine January Special into it so I came up with the following:

You can fit TWO Ghiradelli Chocolates into this little ditty. Here are the directions:

1) First start with a piece of 3" x 12" cardstock and score it every 3 inches at 3", 6", and 9".
2) Fold it like a "W" like this:
3) On the center fold, cut about 1/2" on each side like so:
4) Take a 1/2" x 7" piece of coordinating cardstock for the handle and slide the ends into the cuts you just created and secure with adhesive.
5) Now just place a brad through the center/top to secure the whole thing together. You can decorate the front and slide two pieces of chocolate into the little pockets. Let me know if you have any questions!



Pin It

2 comments:

Lubna said...

This is great! It'd make a cute Valentine giftie. Thanks for posting the directions with the diagrams too!

Anonymous said...

It looks great, thank you for sharing my purse. I got the idea off YouTube
Dee