I originally saw this cute idea on Pinterest and had to give it a try. It took me a while to create the calendar on MS Publisher, but I think it turned out pretty well. I used the Avonlea papers for the front of the calendar and then a variety of retired papers for the inside. Each page contains some of my favorite pictures from the past year. Of course I had to add a little bling to the cover using the Rhinestone Designer Brads. We will make this project at both my team meeting and my January Workshop this month so let me know if you would like to attend! The directions and a link to the calendar are below.
- Take 3 6"x 12" pieces of cardstock and score them every 3 inches (3", 6", 9")
- Accordion fold the pieces
- Place all three pieces in front of you so they resemble three "M's" and stick together like this:
- The ribbon is secured under the layers of cardstock that are on the front and back.
- You can find the link to the calendar here: CALENDAR.
- I printed the calendar on Background and Texture paper from a variety of retired paper packets. This is a great way to use your old papers!