I just LOVE this Whooo's Your Valentine National Papercrafting Month special set! I know owls are all-the-craze right now and I am jumping on the bandwagon! The papers that come with this special pack are fabulous, but I wanted to try something a little different so I grabbed my La Belle Vie papers and combined it with the stamp set. Here is the stamp set and my card:
- The heart is stamped with Blush ink and the "XOXO" circle is stamped in black ink.
- For the owl, I stamped him directly on the Colonial White rectangle with Chocolate ink, then rolled the edges of the owl again with the same ink and stamped it on a scratch piece of Colonial White.
- I sponged the edges of the owl with Black Ink and then used foam tape to add it right on top of the other owl to give it dimension.
- I cut strips of the paper and then trimmed an end to resemble a banner
- The Happy Valentine's Day was stamped in black on the bottom of the Colonial White rectangle.
- The wooden button has Bamboo Waxy Flax threaded through it and adhered with Liquid Glass
- The eyes are from the Slate Epoxy Bubbles from the Avonlea Cardmaking Kit