These were some of the gifts at my Customer Appreciation Day event and they were a big hit. You can modify them for any occasion and even use a circular Happy Holidays stamp for the center instead of the Thank You. The directions are below:
Supplies: (click on the item link to see what it looks like on my website)
Magnifique Level 2 Paper Pack
New Fallen Snow Stamp Set
Thank You Stamp Set
Chocolate Ink Pad
Indian Corn Blue Ink Pad
Outdoor Denim 12x12 Cardstock
1 1/4" Circle Punch
- Take a 4" x 11" Base cardstock and score at 4", 4 1/2", 9 1/2".
- Fold as shown in photos. (All folds go the same direction and the small end folds up for the bottom pocket.)
- Adhere your choice of papers and stamped images to the front.
- Add a little bit of adhesive to the back of a cocoa packet or on the inside of the cardstock. Stick the packet to the cardstock as shown.
- Fold the bottom/small end flap of the cardstock over the bottom of the cocoa packet and tie ribbon around it to help hold it up and create the pocket for the cocoa packet.
- Slide the front of the cardstock down over the packet and under the front flap.